~ If you feel that you can contribute to PROJECT:Rainy Day in some way not listed below, send an application anyway for a possible spot on the team!
We are looking for talented developers, freelancers, and interns to help with the development of our new world.
Payment is Negotiable.
Areas of Interest
Who have an understanding and workable fluency in C++. If you have a strong background in C, and can learn C++ on the fly proficiently, your application may be considered. Using Unreal's Blueprint visual scripting system is a part of the toolkit, accepted candidates will be expected to become familiar with it when starting.
Use the power and awesomeness of Unreal Engine 4 to bring our new world together. A few of the things you may delve into are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Gameplay Object programming and scripting
- UI and HUD scripting
- Blueprint visual scripting
Planning, Blockout, modeling, texturing, or (rigging, skinning, and/or animation).
As a Prop Artist:
Your role focuses on the Creation Pipeline, and creating in-world objects that will populate the scene, and give it life.
As an Environment Artist:
Your role, while following the Creation Pipeline, is to create the physical world of the game, and work with the team to make everything feel real.
As an Animator:
Use Unreal Engine 4's integrated animation tools and plugins for editing animations and creating character animations.
- Please send an application using the contact form below to reach us.
- Send your application as follows:
- Email Subject Line-Application for [Area of Interest]
- Please send your Resume as a .doc | .docx | .rtf | .pdf file only.
- If you have a website and would like to share it with us, please do and include the link URL.
- Please attach any relevant Portfolio materials and samples in your email.
If you have questions, inquiries, or other related thoughts, contact us using the form below.